The financial industry is experiencing a high increase in fraudulent activities and scamming attempts to access personal account information.
DFCU will never contact you asking for your PIN, Password, or other account credentials.
If you have any questions about your account, contact DFCU at 800-326-3328. To learn more about protecting yourself from fraud, click here
By accessing this link you are leaving the Deseret First Credit Union website. Therefore, you head toward a site not owned by DFCU. We arrange this link as a convenience only. DFCU often partners with third-party affiliates so we can offer incredible member service. Yet DFCU does not provide, nor is liable for, the products, service, or content available at this site. Furthermore, you should consult the privacy disclosures there for more information. The external site will open in a new tab/window for your convenience and easy access back to DFCU.
Would you like to continue?
Online Payments & Transfers
Financial resources and how to use them
Banking at Your Fingertips
Do you need to make a loan payment? Or pay one of your other bills? Even if you need to move your money around, you can do it all through online banking or the mobile app! Below you’ll find a few options available to you, with details on how to make the most of each one.
Automatic Bill Pay
We understand you’re busy and life can get chaotic. Remembering the due date for every bill you have can get overwhelming. So why not let Deseret First take the stress off by making on-time payments for you?
Bill Pay Details ›
Whether you need to move your money to or from Deseret First, pay a friend, or pay a loan, we’ve got you covered. Switch funds between your DFCU accounts or to accounts at other institutions with our simple transferring process.
Transfer Details ›
Online Loan Payments
Ready to pay your DFCU loans easily and fast? We’ve made that possible. You can quickly pay your loans through online banking or with a credit card here!
Loan Payment Details ›
Through Bill Pay in Online Banking or the Mobile App, you can set up recurring disbursements to save you time, money, and stress. You’ll remain in control of your finances, all while automating those menial tasks.
Account-to-account transfers will electronically shift funds to and from your checking or savings. So you have your money where you need it, when you need it. You can use this feature in online banking and the mobile app to pay a friend, transfer money to different financial institutions, and to pay your loans. To illustrate how this works for external accounts*, we’ve created this slideshow. These steps will show you how to start and set up transfers, putting you in control of your own finances!
*Please note new accounts at different financial institutions must be added through online banking rather than the mobile app.
1. Click on the “Transfers” widget, then select the “Classic” tab.
2. You will see under the “To Account” field, there is an “Add Account” button. Click this button, then select “at another bank.”
3. Another window will pop up with an agreement that you must accept before proceeding.
4. You will need to enter your “Account Type” (either checking or savings). Next you’ll input the routing number and the account number twice for verification.
5. You also have the option to give the account a nickname for easier reference. We will send some micro deposits to your other institution, which can take up to three business days.
6. Once you see the deposits into your other account, you will need to log into DFCU online banking to confirm them. Go to “Settings” and select the “Accounts” tab. You will look for the section labeled ACH Accounts.
7. Click on “Confirm,” which will open a window asking for the first and second deposit amounts. Then, “Confirm.”
8. Once you confirm the deposits, you will see this account under “My Accounts” and you can make transfers to/from it.
Reminder: ACH items take about 2-3 business days to process. This includes Mon-Fri, but excludes federal and state holidays.
Online Loan Payments with FastPay
Loan Payments with your card.
You can use FastPay to make a loan payment. FastPay allows you to pay your loan with a debit or credit card! It takes less than 5 minutes making it quick, secure and easy to pay your loan! There is a $10 fee when you use FastPay. But don’t worry! There are free options as well. See how to make a loan payment for free through online banking above. Here are the two ways to use FastPay:
Create an account using your DFCU account number to save your payment information in FastPay and make one time or recurring payments.
Use Express Pay without registering to make one time payments.
*Some credit card companies may reject your payment because they do not allow loan payments using their cards.
Leave your worries at the door with finances unscrambled.