For all types of students
Get the money you need for school
Student loans from Deseret First Credit Union in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help!
Whether you’re an undergraduate, career training or graduate student these flexible student loans are designed to meet your needs:
- Competitive variable and fixed interest rates
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty*
- Multiple repayment options
Learn which loan is right for you by clicking the link below:Learn More Now
Ready to find free cash for college? Search our database of over 3.5 million scholarships worth more than $18 billion.
Undergraduate and career training students
Smart Option Student Loan®
Pay for your bachelor’s, associate’s, or certificate expenses at a degree-granting school or for a professional training and trade certificate courses (culinary, technical, etc.) at a non-degree granting school.Learn More About This Loan
- Graduate School Loan. Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees.
- MBA Loan. Pay for your business school expenses as you pursue your Masters of Business Administration degree.
- Medical School Loan. Pay for your medical degree expenses in allopathic, general, osteopathic, podiatric, radiology, sports, and veterinary medicine.
- Dental School Loan. Pay for your dental degree expenses in general dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and prosthodontics.
- Graduate School Loan for Health Professions. Pay for your health professions degree expenses in allied health, nursing, pharmacy, and other graduate-level health programs.
- Law School Loan. Pay for your school and associated expenses as you study for your law degree.
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. Deseret First Credit Union is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply. Click here for additional eligibility information about each product.
*Although we do not charge a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as outlined in your promissory note—first to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
© 2022 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.